Tumultuous Times – Come and join us Tuesday mornings in October, as we hear from some of the region’s foremost historians as they explore the military, social, cultural, and medical repercussions of World War 1. Click here for lecture series information and here for the registration form..
180th Anniversary, Parish Dinner & Music on Friday October 19th – at the New Hamburg Royal Canadian Legion. Get your tickets today by calling 519-662-3450.
*In the event of a weather related cancellation, website/voicemail will be updated to reflect the changes.
St. George’s actively supports a number of projects designed to improve lives at the local, national and international level. Recent and current projects include the following:
- Support for the Primate’s World Development and Relief Fund and the Huron Hunger Fund
- Relief for tsunami victims in the Asia Pacific region
- Relief for earthquake victims in Haiti
- Participation in Waterloo Deanery’s refugee family program
- Sleeping Children Around the World
- Christian Children’s Fund
- Operation Christmas Child
- Wilmot Family Resources Centre
- Interfaith Counselling Services
- ACW Fair Share
- St. Monica House
- Renison University College