Join us for a Musical Celebration!
The Wilmot Terry Fox Run’s, Concert For Terry will be held here at St. George’s on July 28th at 11:00 am.
*In the event of a weather related cancellation, website/voicemail will be updated to reflect the changes.
St. George’s actively supports a number of projects designed to improve lives at the local, national and international level. Recent and current projects include the following:
- Support for the Primate’s World Development and Relief Fund and the Huron Hunger Fund
- Relief for tsunami victims in the Asia Pacific region
- Relief for earthquake victims in Haiti
- Participation in Waterloo Deanery’s refugee family program
- Sleeping Children Around the World
- Christian Children’s Fund
- Operation Christmas Child
- Wilmot Family Resources Centre
- Interfaith Counselling Services
- ACW Fair Share
- St. Monica House
- Renison University College