We invite you to join us for a special service to celebrate the 175th Anniversary
of Anglican Worship in Wilmot Township.
to be held at St. James Anglican Church, Chapel of Ease and Cemetery, June 9th, 2013, 3:00pm
- Pre-service music by New Hamburg Concert Band
- Service of Holy Communion (BCP)
- Special guest speaker: The Rev’d Canon Megan Collings-Moore; Incumbant, St. Bede’s Chapel and Chaplain, Renison University College.
- Celebrant: Rev’d Margaret Walker, Priest, St George’s Church
- Followed by Strawberry Social, with entertainment by John Wiebe (guitarist)
- 175th Anniversary Lottery draw to be made at 4:00 PM
We welcome you to join us!